The ERA Advantage
A career as an ERA Sales Associates offers incredible rewards for successful associates. At ERA, we are committed to building a network of the best-trained and best-equipped real estate professionals in the industry. To achieve this, we offer a step-by-step system to create the best opportunity for your success.
ERA Sales Associates benefit from the finest products and services, training, and marketing support available. We also provide hands-on workshops to help Sales Associates maximize the full potential of ERA technology such as the ERA Professional Advantage software suite, sophisticated electronic presentations, and the ERA.com Internet site.
One tool that is particularly helpful for all ERA members is the brand Intranet site, TeamERA.com. TeamERA.com houses all the tools available to ERA sales associates to help them prospect, list, sell, keep in touch with clients and more.
Joining The ERA Family
Looking for a rewarding career in Real Estate? Join the ERA family
Through the ERA® standard of providing franchisees with state-of-the-art technology, marketing support, products and services, thousands of ERA® affiliates throughout the world are benefiting from being a part of a global leader. As members of the ERA® family, real estate professionals have access to:
- TeamERA.com — An Intranet site especially designed for ERA® affiliates. The internal network is a passport to online training programs, monthly awards updates and ERA® news. It also features information about products, programs and services available to ERA® members.
- Local Marketing Materials — ERA Real Estate offers affiliates customized marketing materials, including direct mail programs to help sales professionals generate activity in their own backyard.
- Incentive Programs — Through the company's Awards and Recognition Department, there are numerous opportunities for sales associates and brokers to receive recognition for their achievements. It's just one of the many ways ERA Real Estate supports the accomplishments of its affiliates.
- Global Brand Recognition — ERA Real Estate has a worldwide network of more than 38,000 brokers and sales associates.
- ERA® eCampus — A suite of comprehensive training programs is available to the global ERA® system in a continuing effort to support the success of ERA® sales professionals in every corner of the world. In addition to classroom training, flexible Internet-based classes allow real estate professionals to participate from the comfort of their home or office 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Powerful Prospecting Tools, The Moving Experience, and the ERA® Interactive Brochure — business-card-sized CD-ROMs, each feature a professionally designed multimedia presentation. The ERA® Interactive Brochure is pitched to prospective ERA® customers who have not yet committed to listing or purchasing a home. The Moving Experience is designed to guide buyers through the moving process.
- Internal Communications — A range of resources helps keep you connected to the progress and vision of the ERA® system. TeamERA magazine features quarterly reports on the most crucial ERA® news, as does its monthly email supplement, the e-Update. Complementing these success tools for all sales professionals, brokers also benefit from the bi-monthly Broker e-bulletin.
It's the little things we do.
Just as you pride yourself on doing the little things that make your house a home, focusing on the fine details is what distinguishes the ERA® professional.
ERA Real Estate has been in the business of fulfilling the dream of homeownership since 1972 as Electronic Realty Associates. Today, it is one of the world's leading residential franchise brokerage networks, with more than 38,000 brokers and sales associates.
For most people, buying or selling a home is one of the biggest financial commitments they will make in their lifetime. That's why ERA® professionals are committed to guiding customers through each step of the transaction and going beyond the basic responsibilities of a real estate broker or sales associate.
Through working with a member of the ERA® family, customers benefit from a variety of programs, services and methods created specifically to meet the demands and needs of people in every corner of the world. As a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, the world's largest real estate franchisor, ERA Real Estate has the ability to offer special values on everything from mortgages and title insurance to products and services every homeowner needs, including the Seller Security® Plan, Direct Access powered by ERA® LeadRouter, Select Consumer ServicesTM, Gold Star Properties and the ERA Home Protection Plan®.
The Right Choice For You